Ultimate Medical Binder – Zebra Theme
This Medical Binder is Chalked FULL of everything you need to organize all of your medical needs.
This has a password to open and edit – please see your purchase note for those passwords.
You know that you are allergic to amoxicillin, that you have a family history of breast cancer, and that your blood type is AB-. But what if you had a medical emergency and couldn’t communicate those facts to the doctors and nurses providing care for you? What if you had to provide care for a family member? Would you know their important medical information?
The Medical Organizing Binder will give you the peace of mind that you need in a medical emergency. If you get sick and a caregiver needs that information, you’ll make a scary and burdensome situation easier by being organized and prepared.
OVER 100 Pages that include the following and SO MUCH MORE!
- Family information sheet – Your basic personal info, important people, and health insurance (includes two for an adult and two for a child, depending on who the binder is for)
- One Page Medical Information Sheet – An at-a-glance summary of your medical providers, medical issues, treatments, allergies, medical equipment, immunization record, and more (includes two for an adult and two for a child, depending on who the binder is for)
- Medical and Health History – Spaces to record a brief history of your past and current conditions, resolutions, symptoms, and treatments
- Family Medical History – Dedicated space to list out any known conditions that run in your family, who had them, and any pertinent information about treatment
- Doctor Information – Names, contact numbers, portal login information, and specialties for all the providers you see regularly
- Diagnosis Tracker – Conditions you’ve had, when you had them, the treatments you received and the results of that treatment
- Allergy Tracker – Any known allergies, the reactions, and medications needed
- Medication Tracker – For all your prescribed medications and any side effects perceived
- Lab Results – Any diagnostic testing, dates, and results
- Hospitalization and Surgery History – The where, when, and why of any hospitalizations or surgeries
- Doctor Appointment Tracker – A place to record your appointments, vital signs, notable symptoms, notes, and questions to ask your doctor (includes one for an adult and one for a child, depending on who the binder is for)
- Milestones Checklist – Track these important details to help your (or your child’s) doctor determine your whole health picture
- Immunization Record – A two-page running list of any vaccines you’ve received and when
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.